Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A moment of inner freedom...

I had made up my mind never to start a journal or a blog because of cataclysmic circumstances resulting from scribbling down my random lunacies…so ennui seems to have taken precedence over my fortitude…who the hell cares, anyway!!!
My day, so far, has been an utter waste…apart from taking my dog to the vet and reading the comic strips from today’s newspaper. Life’s a drag!!!
It’s weird how when you are faced with pandemonium, you crave to attain some modicum of normalcy, and when your life is customary, you would give up anything to get back to bedlam…my life has been over brimming with chaos and drama ever since I can remember…and now when things are finally settling down…I am already jaded of this somnolent serenity…they say, the grass is always greener on the other side…but my side right now doesn’t even possess a single friggin’ blade!!!

“...I can place myself anywhere inspace or time.I can summon the dead.I can
perceive events on other worlds, in my deepest inner mind,& in the minds of
others,I can I am”-JIM MORRISON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moment of inner freedom is amazing,well it must be amazing coz i havent read it yet.