Sunday, July 1, 2007

All that I am...

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.But most people in this world don’t even know what they are…okay…maybe not most…but I divulge, I am yet to figure out who I am…yes, it is a pathetic and exasperating state to be in, but here I am, stuck in this purgatorial rut since time immemorial…
Sometimes I feel like I am better off not knowing who I am…maybe the revelation of my inner self will distress me…maybe I am some form of monstrosity incarnate or maybe I am just like everyone else…who knows??? As of now, I am abso-bloody-lutely clueless about myself…so to satiate my curiosity, I have resorted to taking personality tests online…and here is what I have found…
1.That I am dignified, spiritual, and wise. Always unsatisfied, a seeker of knowledge and often-buried in books.
2. That I have a 48% chance of living to 100
3. I have been ruined by American culture
4. My Italian name is Lia Russo
5. I am Timeless,Stylish,Sophisticated,Overpowering,Intimidating,Dominant, Perfectionist,Controlling,Competent…all because I like the color black!

Okay, these answers don’t really tell me what I want to know…although, I confess, they amuse me immensely…so how do I know which road to take to embark upon my journey of self-discovery???
How do I know which way to go???

2 comments:

storyteller said...

well if i may suddenly come in and intrude....'same old jnee' thats all i can say.well,v all are immensely perplexed with the question you have explored...its difficult to find the true you...but from what i do know,i think u are well on your way to discovering you...

angeleyes said...

dont we all wonder time and again wut we really are n wut purpose do we hav in life.... but i guess dats 1 puzzle dat cant b solved till our mortal being inhabits the earth..........